Jonathan Zepp, Mike Saksa, Cameron Douglas Also Elected as Officers
ENCINO, CA (August 1, 2016) … Marty Graham, Senior Vice President of comScore, has been elected to a third one-year term as chairman of the Entertainment Merchants Association (EMA).
Joining Graham as officers are:
- Vice chairman – Jonathan Zepp. Zepp is Head of North American Entertainment, News and Sports Partnerships for YouTube and Head of Worldwide Movies & TV Partnerships for Google Play.
- Secretary – Mike Saksa. Saksa is SVP Content and Marketing for Redbox.
- Treasurer – Cameron Douglas. Douglas is Vice President – Content for FandangoNOW.
Past EMA chairman Bob Geistman, Executive Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Ingram Entertainment, will also serve on the association’s Executive Committee as an at-large member.
New directors joining the Board of Directors this year are:
- Michael Donohue, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Alliance Entertainment
- Michele Edelman, Executive Vice President – Marketing & Content Strategy, Vubiquity
- Suyin Lim, Senior Director – Global Content Acquisition, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Jason Peterson, CEO, ContentBridge Systems
Returning members of the Board are:
- Richard Barry, Executive Vice President /Chief Marketing Officer, Toys “R” Us
- Aaron Cherveny, Director – Video Games, Target
- Justyn Egert, Head – Digital Video Store, Amazon
- Mike Gimlett, Senior Vice President – Merchandise & Logistics, Gamefly
- Chris Koller, Vice President – Gaming, Best Buy
- Jim Loperfido, Owner, Emerald City Video
- Doreen McHugh, Category Manager – Non-Foods & Service Center Businesses, Giant Eagle
- Bill Miller, Vice President & Divisional Merchandise Manager – DVD, Blu-ray, and Games
- Mark Vrieling, CEO, Screenplay Entertainment
“EMA is fortunate to be led by a diverse group of strong industry leaders who represent the different sectors of the industry and who have many years of experience in home entertainment,” said Mark Fisher, EMA President and CEO. “The association will benefit from their knowledge and guidance as we continue to grow and expand our service to the industry.”